HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 28, 2014, 7:55 AM
ajiuO's Avatar
ajiuO ajiuO is offline
A.K.A. Vigo
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaid Shirts View Post
I think a movie theatre would be great for that location for the same reason you said. I think AMC has a higher quality movie theatre product so I would like the see AMC in downtown SLC.
AMC pulled out of utah after buying out Cineplex Odiean... They only have one theater left in Layton and it's not that nice... I'm not sure that AMC has any plans to return to SLC. Cinemark on the other hand does have a down town location in the pipeline.. It got pushed back a bit because of the acquisition of another chain... But it will happen when they get with the right project development... At one point they planned on opening as close to megaplex as possible.. Across the street if they could... That may have changed now that gateway is fading and the central down town area is seeing redevelopment.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:07 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.