HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Mar 25, 2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townie709 View Post
We shall agree to disagree. I feel absolutely no need to defend myself and my opinions to one of much greater intelligence than I. One thing about my analogies.. and much of what I say, never take me seriously haha. There's usually some kind of joke/sarcastic comment hidden within.. xD That "more people" thing was a joke. I thought I made that quite obvious.

Please forgive me for stepping out of line, having an opinion and having a light-hearted additude. It will never happen again, Master
You're being so sarcastic - what's your deal? You just didn't correctly read my post, and instead you just made all of these snarky comments with roll-eye emoticons...

I don't feel like I am smarter than you (I don't even know you!) which would make it impossible for me to know that I should 'never take you seriously'.

You're comparing preserving heritage buildings to preserving the holocaust? I don't think there is anything funny about that.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's