HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 7, 2013, 8:01 AM
youngregina's Avatar
youngregina youngregina is offline
Edan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Victoria Park, Calgary
Posts: 986
Oh this thread is fantastic! Definitely some laughs to go around. I just moved here from Regina in June 2012. I live at 123 10th Ave Sw with my boyfriend so just a 30 floor elevator ride from the backlot! Anyways, just thought I'd let ya'll know that I'm super enthused in calgary's construction ( though am still wholheartedly amazed at my hometowns progress ), and thought I'd introduce myself to the community; as a double entendre. Great thread, and hope to be discussing more on the Calgary construction page. I'm still gathering my bearings as to what project is which etc. I have had the opportunity however to stay the night with friends in both Colours and Union Square. Neat little condos. And I am definitely loving the neighbourhood I live in too, working at Starbucks is a great way to meet the community as well!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:40 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.