HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Nov 29, 2012, 8:16 PM
AllBlack AllBlack is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfoundlander View Post


You could be right there. If Atlantic Place came down, I'd fight tooth and nail to keep a modern building from ever going up in its place.

The Battery... I wouldn't. There's modern bungalows up right beside it.
I don't understand your logic there. There's a modern building right next door to Atlantic Place too.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:52 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.