HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 24, 2012, 7:51 PM
s4.audios's Avatar
s4.audios s4.audios is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,320
240 just get off my case; yes my comment was subjective I am fully aware of that. But I am free to call it whatever I like, it's based on my own experience with the area. I take it you live in or near there so you'd be more informed. I have nothing against you making your own opinions, but I suggest you refrain from discouraging my posts.

No, I have not done anything to make any sort of impact towards the development of the quarters. I don't understand why that has anything to do with my comment. If I took more interest in the area maybe I will in the future. But i stand by my own subjective opinion that the topic at had would be nicer in the quarters.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:59 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.