HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 19, 2012, 8:43 PM
isaidso isaidso is online now
North of Gilead
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North of Gilead
Posts: 11,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidivivid View Post
Yep, horse racing is pretty much over in Quebec City. I remember going to the hyppodrome with my grandfather to watch the races when I was younger. Here is the track, a ghost of its former glory!
I suppose like many things in Canada, horse racing remained under developed here. Sometimes I feel like the culture is getting stripped down slowly each year to the point that all that's left is shopping and video.

We don't interact with each other the same ways that we did 50 years ago. Everything seems to be about shopping or through an iPhone.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.