HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Apr 30, 2012, 2:25 AM
North_Regina_Boy North_Regina_Boy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Regina, SK (formerly Saskatoon)
Posts: 1,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
Do you mean this one by any chance ?
BTW welcome to the forum.

Image By Greg Gebka found somewhere on the web.
Being an architectural technologist here in the city I would love to be working with the firm that would do something this large. However I think 50 stories might be 25-30 years away for this city.. It will happen just will take a while.

I would think Regina will get one before Saskatoon does. Regina's skyline is just more developed then Saskatoon's I mean wow it looks amazing!
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:42 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.