HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Mar 23, 2012, 8:09 AM
ahealy's Avatar
ahealy ahealy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Antonio / Austin
Posts: 2,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by BevoLJ View Post
I like it. Here is the updated picture from that article. They will block the views of the 360 from Auditorium Shores, but still pretty cool. Those look freak'n big! lol.

Edit: Is that office building on the Austin Music Hall? That is what it sure looks like. Or it looks like something is build on top of the Music Hall. They aren't going to replace AMH I hope. I had just assumed it was not a part of all of this. That they were only redoing the treatment plant part.

Edit 2: Oh, never mind. I just looked at Google maps and forgot that the Extended 2nd Street will cut through this. So there will be a little area north of 2nd between 2nd and AMH where they can build that whatever it is on there. In the picture it is probably just blocking the view of the AMH.



Nice. I'd like to see them break ground soon... I have a feeling the Seaholm district will be flying with dirt this summer.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:59 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.