HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 19, 2012, 3:31 AM
Roadcruiser1's Avatar
Roadcruiser1 Roadcruiser1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck From NY View Post
Speak for yourself. Whether you're viewing Midtown from a Williamsburg rooftop or a Jersey City one, the imbalance will be noticeable.

I'm not saying I object to these tall buildings sprouting on the West Side, I welcome them in fact. I'm just saying that I'd like to see some taller buildings to the East to balance it out. Seeing the EBS flanked by supertalls would be superior in my mind.
There are towers proposed around the UN Building. They would be around 500-900 feet I would say, but nothing higher than that.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:05 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.