HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 8, 2012, 2:50 AM
AviationGuy AviationGuy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cypress, TX
Posts: 6,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawgboy View Post
Hey I love palm trees as long as they use the native Texas Sable Palm, I think it would look nice. Other than that I agree with you, no setbacks please, and make it very dense and urban.
Same here. The more palm trees the better. Never heard of the Sabal Palm; will have to look it up.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:29 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.