HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Aug 31, 2011, 4:04 AM
SLCdude's Avatar
SLCdude SLCdude is offline
Lurker
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 836


I live less than a block from a #2 bus stop now, so I've ridden it a couple of times to and from the university. During rush hour, there's hardly any standing room. I haven't heard any complaints yet, but I'm sure the charm of being in an overcrowded bus will wear off eventually.

As I've mentioned before, i would welcome a hub to university line. There are issues with running too many trains downtown, as electricon has mentioned, but I'm hoping UTA can find some kind of solution for this.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.