Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P.
I don't see the advantage of that. Every bus heading from SGR and Robie inbound goes to Scotia Square I believe and I think people already know that. Outbound from SS I think the only one that does not go to SGR and Robie is the #10. The problem is not getting from SS to SGR & Robie or vice-versa. The problem is getting from either of those 2 points to your ultimate destination. Not much benefit to getting to SS quickly if the only bus to take you home doesn't come for another hour.
|
Some people might know. But the majority of office workers do not. And many people also wait only for the #1 because they know for sure that it will take them along that route, when in fact many other buses will also do it. The main point of the idea is to increase frequency artificially. It could allow an office worker at Scotia Square to come out for lunch and hop on a bus and head up to SG and back without having to wait for the #1. It's also a branding tool. It could make it more appealing and sexier which makes people more likely to use it.