HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted May 1, 2011, 10:45 PM
Temperance Temperance is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodlandCritter View Post
^ thats probably what they said when they built RUH back in the day too. It is one of the ugliest buildings around. We shouldn't just have to settle for function without form.
Yeah I agree. I don't think we need to necessarily choose and I don't think elegant design necessarily has to be expensive. We need to think outside the box a little bit.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:18 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.