Posted Mar 29, 2011, 3:44 AM
|
|
BANNED
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 7,259
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro-One
Sorry for the bad quality but there are some big developments coming through the pipe right now n Kelowna
Here is the 2 tower residential project the "Monaco." This one will be right downtown and will definitely add to the skyline. Knowing this forum i am sure it will have its share of nay sayers but I personally like them and think the style fits the semi-resort / lake / dry feel of Kelowna.
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=128437&page=27
Then, also downtown is an 8 story office tower, this project is apparently breaking ground this summer.
Here is a tiny render:
source:
http://www.argusproperties.ca/property_details.php?id=22&type=5
And last but not least, breaking ground this spring is an 18 floor office tower, known as Landmark 6, sadly I can not find a render for it but all of the contracts are signed apparently, down to who is installing the elevators. I think site prep may already be underway.
So it looks like things may be heating up again in Kelowna!
|
Those towers are wicked. What are they starting at?
|