HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 8, 2010, 9:46 PM
Devon Devon is offline
Regina SK
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Saskatoon via Regina
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrannyMuffin View Post
That's exactly what I was looking for the other day. They read my mind! I saw the blurb about it on Newstalk this morning and was going to post it but it was too much hassle to find this link on my Blackberry! Haha, thanks!
No problem! I noticed they used the term underpass for the connector to siast from the u of r. Are they wanting to build under the ring road now? That would be pretty amazing, and it could be a lot better for the winter months.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.