HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Arts, Culture, Dining, Recreation & Entertainment


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 31, 2010, 5:25 PM
hfx_chris hfx_chris is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Posts: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalNinja View Post
As a current SMU student, I'd love to see the stadium renovated, they just tore out another section of the concrete seats last year.
As would I. I've said it before, and yes I'm going to say it again - a new stadium should be on the agenda, but in the meantime Huskies Stadium desperately needs to be renovated and expanded. If Huskies' could be expanded to say 10-12k permanent seats expandable to 15-20k with temporary seating, HRM should be able to land a couple more CFL exhibition (or regular season) games to further test the waters and drum up excitement and public support for a new stadium.
The stadium needs to be renovated regardless, they would be missing a huge opportunity if they didn't also expand.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Arts, Culture, Dining, Recreation & Entertainment
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:21 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.