HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > General Photography


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Dec 24, 2009, 7:48 PM
ue ue is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: WPG
Posts: 9,493
Thanks for the help flar and Robert Pence. Yes, I always carry a camera bag with me when I am using my camera and it seems to be decently cushioned. It isn't an awfully large bag, so I don't know if gel pacs would fit...sometimes I have a difficult time putting the strap in (despite this, it still does have room for 1 more lens). The plastic bag thing would be good, but my problem is I find that I go from out to in lots. And when I go inside, unless I'm going home or something, I usually want to take pictures too, and don't want to have to wait for the condensation to leave (how long does that even take??). Also, if I'm only going to be inside for a short 10 mins (maybe myself just warming up or going to the washroom or taking a quick light rail ride [here the downtown stations are underground akin to subway]) would I really need to worry about condensation and cold-to-hot differences when I'm going to be right out all over again right away?

thanks for all the help and merry christmas to all!

ps -- i'm not one to go out for hours in -30ºC weather (-22ºF), but will for -10 (14ºF) or -15 (5ºF).....
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > General Photography
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:02 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.