HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Nov 14, 2009, 5:00 AM
Pennywise604 Pennywise604 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 150
The bog...

I'm quite sure that's the exact reason, let's save the environment, rather than build a project that makes perfect sense, and should of been made 15 years ago...
I live right beside the bog, and of course love it. It's one of Metro Vancouver's most beautiful natural gems, but who really cares when traffic is backed up at a light every single day during both rush hours. It doesn't make any sense to me, only a few hundred trees would be cut down, it sounds like a lot, but keep in mind the bog ends in Tilbury to the North... It's massive, why would a small project like getting rid of the light really make a difference, I don't get it at all. I am stuck in the traffic jam 4 times a week... It gets frustrating, since I know if it's 4pm monday-friday, I have to crawl to 72nd from 64th, no matter what.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:24 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.