HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 30, 2009, 9:47 PM
Vascilli Vascilli is offline
Hare Expert
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary, Toronto
Posts: 1,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubicon View Post
The old strip mall across from Westbrook mall (where the Bravo/Encore etc. condo towers are) is now being demolished as of yesterday afternoon when I drove past.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mersar View Post
Thanks for the update, I was wondering about that one last night since last time I was past it there was still stores open
One building is totally leveled, the one that used to house Cash Converters is still standing.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:56 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.