HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 24, 2009, 11:54 PM
CMD UW's Avatar
CMD UW CMD UW is offline
Urbis Maximus
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 12,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keats82 View Post
I hope to all of the gods up there in the wild blue yonder that RK East doesn't turn out to be another white tower project.

NO MORE WHITE AS THE PRIMARY COLOUR!!! *dies*
Touche!!! I believe they (the client) should direct that to their designers.

I also like their ambition and so far they have taken the risk to put up a building (on spec) and proceed with two other large redevelopments.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:33 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.