HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 29, 2009, 2:52 PM
East2Westback East2Westback is offline
NYC Rick
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tappan, New York
Posts: 162
It is all relative...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenar View Post
Whoever at Forbes, or anyone else, who doesn't think SLC has decent nightlife, hasn't tried. I've been to clubs all over: NYC, LA, SF, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Sydney/Melbourne, Australia, Norway, and ummm... Sweden. SLC's nightlife ranks right up there with the best I've experienced in these other places considered more metropolitan.
Things are always happening when you go to cities. You actively search for the night life. Certainly one of the best parts of going to a city. You are focused on finding them.

I travel a lot in what I do. SLC is way better than when I lived there but I am sorry, it is not close to any of the major cities.

Hey, I am not saying it is not making great strides because it is light years beyond when I lived there. In the large cities the nightlife is in your face.

It is all relative to what nightlife means to you. Up there with NYC, SF, Berlin,
London, Boston...Sydney, Seattl.e CHICAGO??? I do not think so!

It certainly is more active in SLC. It is just active with a sedative.

Just my opinion. Not a challenge.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.