HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 29, 2009, 3:03 AM
KevinFromTexas's Avatar
KevinFromTexas KevinFromTexas is offline
Meh
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Austin<--->Birmingham<--->Atlanta
Posts: 55,833
Thanks so much for going out and taking photos, priller. I've been busy with stuff and also the heat is just unbearable. Oddly enough, I've been busy outside for the last week building a shed for my bicycles. Yesterday I put a thermometer on the back of our tool shed (faces west in direct sunlight) and it tacked out at about 129F. Pretty crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottolini View Post
Lamar, Colorado River, I-35, and MLK.
Quoted for truth. Those have been the official downtown boundary lines for years.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:40 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.