HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 5, 2009, 8:27 AM
crewer crewer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Posts: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottolini View Post
If it is on hold, it has not been announced. There have been delays, and the condo portion has been scrapped, but the developer still says the hotel project is moving forward. We'll see.
I did a little hunting around and came across the latest rendering of the Van Zandt. I'm sure most on here have already seen it.



The article, published back in August, stated that construction was to start in October. So perhaps, maybe, it's still going to go, but I seem to recall hearing (inside scoop) that it was placed on hold. Wouldn't surprise me in this economy.
__________________
Crewer
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.