HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #16  
Old Posted Jan 29, 2009, 11:05 PM
Strange Meat's Avatar
Strange Meat Strange Meat is offline
I like this much better
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 5280
Posts: 8,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Mayor View Post
It's interesting how the different threads of each city have different acronyms. I am just curious as to what DTC means?
Denver Tech Center.

Like, our second downtown, building and jobs-wise. There really isn't much reason to go down there (I don't think) unless you work there. Although there are several apartment projects, restaurants, and a few bars and whatnot in the area. It's got lightrail access.


Copyright © 2007 by Foresight Aerial Photography
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:45 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.