HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 5, 2008, 2:19 AM
Future Mayor's Avatar
Future Mayor Future Mayor is offline
Vote for me in 2019!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 4,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC Projects View Post
Salt City Plaza is on emporis.com
11-stories.

Link
http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=saltcityplaza-saltlakecity-ut-usa
I was not keeping up with the forum for a week or so and I came across this posting, and was not sure if it was talked about before this or not. I went back a page or two but couldn't find anything. Can anyone give me any more info on this, location, etc. Thanks
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:43 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.