HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 31, 2008, 3:09 AM
Future Mayor's Avatar
Future Mayor Future Mayor is offline
Vote for me in 2019!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 4,803
Very nice UrbanBoy, I like how you think (usually) . In addition to the energy complex on the Holdings block how about another couple of 25-35 story towers a couple of blocks off Main, maybe widen the skyline from E-W. Maybe on the block south of ESA, like a W hotel or something.

400 S was recently rezoned to allow larger heights, I can't remember how high how, but I'm pretty sure it's at least 15 -20.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:13 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.