HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 21, 2008, 1:57 PM
Bigtime's Avatar
Bigtime Bigtime is offline
Very tall. Such Scrape.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 17,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tower Crane View Post
Who out there has the real scope on the Status of Port Alberta. Winnipeg is gunning for what is essentially an exact copy of Port Alberta.
Only Room for one in my opinion.
Where is Port Alberta at?
I may be jealous of all your plans up there for Port Alberta, but don't go and lose out to Winnipeg!

PS: I'm also jealous of all the sweet fighters and such you have coming through YEG right now. All I got this morning was one big cup of "extremely loud RAF VC-10 taking off at 7:15"
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:04 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.