HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 18, 2008, 9:44 PM
Ruckus's Avatar
Ruckus Ruckus is offline
working stiff
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Woodlawn Cemetery
Posts: 2,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by drm310 View Post
Reviving an old thread, just in case anyone's interested... I bought a book called "Saskatoon: A History in Photographs". In it I found a definitive statement and a photo that proves that the Capri Place and Empire Hotel are indeed the same building.
Very interesting, it would be great if you could post a scan or photo of text/photo in the book.

I doubt whomever owns it, or owns it in the future would try to restore it...it looks so far gone.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:41 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.