HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 28, 2007, 5:58 PM
LO 044's Avatar
LO 044 LO 044 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,554
I'm curious what Horizon's take is on the Q400 accidents recently. Some poeple on airliners.net think Horizon might buy up SAS's Q400's. Not a good sign for us considering Horizon uses the plane on its YEG-SEA service.

I recently flew on the plane to Seattle. The afternoon YEG-SEA flight was half empty but the ride was fairly smooth. The SEA-YEG evening flight was full and very uncomfortable. There was constant turbulence from start to finish. I am curious if Horizon's RJ's give a smoother ride. Anyone have experience flying YEG-SEA on a Horizon RJ? Was the ride smooth? I believe the Q400 flies at a higher altitudes than most turboprops so i would have thought travel on this plane would have been without turbulence. I'm curious if an RJ would have made a difference on my flight.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:50 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.