HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 16, 2007, 4:15 PM
macca's Avatar
macca macca is offline
the heat goes on
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Posts: 712
I spoke to one of the realtor's when I visited the building and he told me that the plan was for large balconies on the side of the building with wall removed. He stressed that these would be very large, so maybe they are putting in full height/length windows/glass doors along that wall?

He also said that they were adding another story to the building. I will try to clarify this soon.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:29 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.