HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 20, 2007, 5:30 PM
BVictor1's Avatar
BVictor1 BVictor1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago
Posts: 10,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamInTheLoop View Post
That is a huge, huge relief if it is DeStefano alone designing both towers (I know that DeStefano has (regrettably) worked with Bofill in the past!!) Could Reschke actually be talked into a decent modern design?? I love 2nd century Rome and 15th century Florence, but I don't want to live in them!! Also, smart move by Reschke to dump the condos and go apartment and hotel. Maybe we can get this two tower residential-hotel project and the two tower office-hotel project by Hines across the street under construction at the same time - now that would be sweet!
What I've seen of this project is quite nice
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:57 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.