HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 15, 2007, 11:26 PM
colemonkee's Avatar
colemonkee colemonkee is offline
Ridin' into the sunset
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,289
Thanks, Friday! I'll grab one of those later and update the first thread. Eric Richardson had some good shots of Vero up on Flickr. But when you get a chance, if you can snap a recent pic, I'll post it in the first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alikaalex View Post
^ Is that ad viewable online?
I couldn't find it online. Looks like the web site, but with an orange background. Just go to a Starbucks and grab the business section and look on the back page. You shouldn't have to walk more than 30 or 40 ft. to find a Starbucks in this town.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:34 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.