Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysfan99
If you bought a nice car and had a choice between parking in the 20th st area or in Briarwood,....................what would you say? Nothing wrong with telling the truth! Every city has a bad area of town.
|
Well, judging by these stats I would say your pretty much in the same boat, I would be quite leery of living on the east side though......
CRIMES BY DISTRICT
March 19 - March 26, 2007
Crime East Central West North
Armed Robbery 0 1 1 1
Residence Break & Enters8 3 3 4
Business Break & Enters1 2 0 3
Motor Vehicle Theft 4 1 5 0
Theft from Motor Vehicle5 12 6 4
Agreed that Saskatoon HAS a bad area of town. However, it is not the entire west side that is impoverished.... The area around Cairns field is very comparable to numerous east side neighbourhoods.
I would like to see a successful team before we build a permanent field. If most people can't garner up the courage to drive past Idylwyld Drive, then I like the nook's idea of a temporary park somewhere just to see if the interest is strong.