HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 24, 2007, 8:16 PM
SamInTheLoop SamInTheLoop is offline
you know where I'll be
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,578
Great news on the 2nd downtown apartment tower by Jupiter.

I think there's a lot of opportunity for condo developers to step into the apartment arena as the pace of condo sales slow but the rental market continues to tighten. One I'm thinking of in particular is the planned River North Center condo tower by Friedman and I believe Mesirow (on the west side of the same block as the Mariott Suites River North under construction and just north of the 353 N. Clark site). It makes so much sense to develop that project as apartments - the location is great - especially with the conversion to condos of 400 N LaSalle, and the coming boom in office space to that area of River North, the project is just screaming to be reprogrammed to a rental tower...
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:11 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.