HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton


View Poll Results: Would you vote for a ETS Rapid Transit masterplan scheme?
Yes, I'd vote for more BRT/LRT 301 82.92%
No, what we have is fine. 34 9.37%
I dunno, maybe, yes, no, whatever. 28 7.71%
Voters: 363. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 31, 2007, 7:30 PM
canucklehead2 canucklehead2 is offline
Sex Marxist of Notleygrad
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: YEG
Posts: 6,846
Here, here!! That's also what I have been saying for years. Just get the G-D thing built already. All the potential lines have been planned out years ago, so don't stall anymore with more mountains of studies...

West Line-Via 107 Ave to Jasper Place, build it NOW!!
Northwest Line-Via CN ROW up 127 st to Castledowns, build it NOW!!
South Line-Via CP ROW to Mill Woods, build it NOW!!
West Line-Via 87 Ave to WEM, build it NOW!!
North Line-Via 105 St to Northgate, built it NOW!!

I still think we need to form a citizen's group and start a website, petitions, etc to make sure this is THE top issue during this fall's Edmonton General Election...
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:47 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.