HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 24, 2026, 3:23 AM
Gresto's Avatar
Gresto Gresto is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoDrew View Post
It actually looks like they've started prep work on the site. Drove by last Friday and saw a few construction vehichles, pile driving equipment and and guys in white hard hats standing around looking important.
I wish that were true, as I have been waiting for years for some action on this one, but I very much doubt it. I don't even think it has begun sales. What you saw might be what remains of the Cirque du Soleil arena.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:28 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.