HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Feb 11, 2026, 3:39 AM
Mkmw Mkmw is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmemeadusjr View Post
Burger King on Ropewalk Lane is closed. I heard rumours of its closure earlier yesterday and passed by last night and it was indeed dark. Whether it's for renovations or an ownership change or just gone out of business, I do not know at this point.


I heard this is going to be one of the additional Taco Bell locations now. Taco Bell workers have confirmed apparently.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.