HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 23, 2025, 4:45 PM
AtlHeel AtlHeel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 316
I love that shot from Atlantic Station Julian! It fills such a perfect spot in the skyline and that view captures it.

I noticed the glass has more 'blue' in it than I thought looking at the renderings, and I think it's going to look great with the 'tan' veneer of the rest of the lower building. (It would have been optimal to have some 'real' stone there though).
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:52 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.