HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jun 29, 2024, 3:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redddog View Post
Some good stuff here and from PhilliesPhan.

If Fry does what Fry does, Temple will make huge strides connecting it's campus right down to City Hall. Containing violence and creating a safer environment for students is of the utmost priority. To me, it's the biggest detractor the school has. I've had at least 3 family members come and look at that school and passed not because of the quality of the education or the curriculum, but because of the area it's in and the reputation for violence.

I haven't spent a lot of time around campus but the times I've been there at night, even Broad St is super sketchy. It's a damn shame because it's a great school. It's so frustrating to have something like the neighborhood ruin it as an option for prospective students. PhilliesPhan can (and hopefully will) comment on how he felt as a student there and what it was like to hang around there socially.

Fry figures out a way to expand their real estate and control violence and he will continue his remarkable legacy here in Philly and solidify his standing as one of the greats.
He will need the help of a better economic environment.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development