HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 16, 2024, 1:04 PM
bridgeoftea's Avatar
bridgeoftea bridgeoftea is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor734 View Post
I agree that connecting through HFX would work.....providing that the additional cost over the HFX to where ever flight pricing didn't make jumping in the car for 3.5 hours or so a preferred choice
Also take into account the pay parking station if you're going for a longer period.
IF this comes together for YSJ->HFX I'll be using it as Halifax as direct connections to Iceland, England, Germany.
Always hate having to backtrack to Toronto just to fly over the Maritimes again lol.
Pre-covid I believe there was a YFC->HFX. I had a friend tell me they used that en route to England in 2019.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:24 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.