HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 26, 2023, 4:42 PM
bridgeoftea's Avatar
bridgeoftea bridgeoftea is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor734 View Post
Funny coincidence (or not so funny)....... after posting about the street people issues uptown. I was uptown today and parked on Charlotte across from the Market (outside the old BNS building). After I got out I realized I had forgotten my shopping bag and opened the car again to grab one. I must have not hit the lock button enough to relock the car the second time. Was in the Market for 10 minutes tops but when I came back coins were gone from center console and the glovebox was hanging open. Fortunately it must have been a quick grab and go as there was an expensive rain jacket on the backseat, a pair of RayBans in the overhead sunglass cubby and a 300+ dollar Mustang inflatable life jacket on the floor in the back. ....all still there.

Uptown Saint John 2023
I think that is mental to pin that to just Saint John 2023.
Why is anyone in 2023 leaving their car unlocked?

I don't care if I'm parked in Vancouver, Boston, Sussex or Saint John. Always lock your car these days. That's just asking for trouble and things to be stolen, no matter what city / town you're in.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:26 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.