HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 26, 2023, 3:12 PM
sailor734 sailor734 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 2,681
Funny coincidence (or not so funny)....... after posting about the street people issues uptown. I was uptown today and parked on Charlotte across from the Market (outside the old BNS building). After I got out I realized I had forgotten my shopping bag and opened the car again to grab one. I must have not hit the lock button enough to relock the car the second time. Was in the Market for 10 minutes tops but when I came back coins were gone from center console and the glovebox was hanging open. Fortunately it must have been a quick grab and go as there was an expensive rain jacket on the backseat, a pair of RayBans in the overhead sunglass cubby and a 300+ dollar Mustang inflatable life jacket on the floor in the back. ....all still there.

Uptown Saint John 2023
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:44 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.