HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted May 21, 2023, 2:57 PM
somewhere in-between

Matthew -

Speaking as an outsider who's never even been near Winston-Salem, I want to reinforce what others here have expressed. Your updates here are very much appreciated. The thoroughness and detail of your updates inspire me to be more thorough on the threads that I frequently post updates in. More members should be aware of the quality of this thread. It is the reason I subscribed and regularly read your posts.

As for the lack of conversation, that is an unfortunate reality that plagues many of the smaller-to-mid-tier cities here on SSP (outside of Canada), including my hometown - Kalamazoo. Ultimately, we all have finite time, so you have to chose your battles and stick with your passions. Believe me - as a fellow father / husband / homeowner / creative worker, I can relate.

Just know that your updates here are meaningful, even if it feels like you're sending them into a vacuum.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations