HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West

Old Posted Yesterday, 4:05 AM
They all float down here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob rulz View Post
I mean yeah, Liberty Sky is better than nothing. But we can do better. I don't think the current D-1 street engagement standards existed when Liberty Sky was approved so I don't think we'll see another Liberty Sky, thankfully.

Residents are good but street engagement is the most important part of building vibrancy in a city. We need towers with street-level engagement AND people. And sure, I agree, the more height the better, but it's not all about height.
You're getting too caught up on Liberty Sky. My point about Liberty Sky is that it was continuous downgrade and I'm very disappointed about it. We went from this:

To what we got. MASSIVE downgrade and I'm seeing that here.

I feel like we're gonna see another downgrade and we'll have to settle because something is better than nothing.

Until your entire skyline and downtown is a bunch of somethings and nothing aesthetically appealing or of any substantial height.

Old Posted Yesterday, 4:54 AM

Comrade, you’ve accidentally posted on the wrong forum site again. This isn’t SkyscraperPage.com … this is SettlePage.com

We settle for less ‘round here on these threads.

Old Posted Today, 1:55 AM

I hope we get another license plate for the 2034 olympics. I have always wanted the 2002 olympic plate. Who designs the slc olympic logos and branding anyway? Hopefully the new logos are reminiscent of the 2002 olympics or at least good...

It seems for pretty much every olympics the logo is unveiled 5 years out and the marketing begins at that point, slowly intensifying as the games come closer. It will be cool to see things pop up around the city and I hope a lot of it is permanent

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West