HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Old Posted Today, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truenorth00 View Post
It's trolling bad faith bullshit to start qualifying examples to fit your narrative.

We went from, "The Americans barely build anything, "Well, except for this and this and this."

I stand by earlier assertion on your misinformation efforts.
You really think painting a few lanes, which is generally what US BRT's, and not true BRT's is true transit infrastructure to what Canada has been doing for the last 10 years.

Old Posted Today, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartguard View Post
Austerity has arrived for anyone that has recently renewed their mortgage or will in the next two years. The Liberals have spent too much with nothing to show for it and all their economic plans are 18-24 months too late to help folks.
My God even Mulroney built the Bridge to P.E.I.. What will Trudeau's legacy be?
$10 daycare, the increase to the childcare benefits, which has brought down child poverty greatly and massive improvement in the water systems of first nations are some of his biggest wins in my opinion.

Old Posted Today, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartguard View Post
So he chose not to prosecute a recreational pursuit, Most Dental Professionals are not participating or only covering 40% of primary care ( that was the notice on my dentists office the other day),and the Carbon tax is literally going to be voted away.

I will give your boy these credits. He did not Kill the National Shipbuilding program, He survived the Trump administrations bullying and he rebuilt a very good chunk of your RCAF. That's the Organization TrueNorth works for every day. Gee all Federal responsibilities. That list is a collection of substantial policies.
over a million Canadian area already using the dental care program and eligibly will continue to grow a lot by next year.

PP will have to make a good case why he wants to eliminate dental care to millions of Canadians who have any other dental coverage.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada