HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Transportation & Infrastructure

Old Posted Sep 5, 2009, 4:18 PM
It's Hammer Time

From my understanding it'll likely get relocated to the proposed transit terminal at Winona, Wal-Mart retail. But it looks like it'll be on hold with the OMB case.

Old Posted Sep 7, 2009, 6:50 AM
"Pow! Right in the kissa"

Park and ride? For the HSR?...GO Transit?...I'm lost

Old Posted Sep 7, 2009, 4:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c@taract_soulj@h View Post
Park and ride? For the HSR?...GO Transit?...I'm lost
It is just a GO transit bus stop located at Barton and Nash. Passengers can board a GO bus which drives across the Skyway Bridge to the Burlington GO station and connects with eastbound trains.
Now passengers can also board a bus there for travel to GO bus stops in Grimsby, St Catharines or Niagara Falls.
GO has leased parking spots in the plaza at Barton and Nash, which is why it is called a Park and Ride

Old Posted Nov 23, 2009, 3:48 AM

Has anyone used the Stoney Creek Park 'n Ride lately? I havent used it in months but when I used to use it there was often only 1 or 2 other people on the bus, has the ridership picked up with the Niagara expansion?

Old Posted Dec 30, 2009, 2:39 PM

A number of trips have been cancelled from Grimsby & Stoney Creek. Only trips starting in Niagara will continue to stop at Stoney Creek. Details on the GO website.

From GO TRANSIT

The weekday eastbound 4:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m., and 8:30 p.m. bus trips from Grimsby Park & Ride carpool lot to Burlington GO Station will be cancelled. The weekday westbound 1:48 a.m., 8:56 a.m., 4:34 p.m., 7:08 p.m., and 9:48 p.m. bus trips from Burlington GO Station to Grimsby Park & Ride carpool lot will be cancelled.

Two new weekend and holiday eastbound bus trips will depart Niagara Falls VIA Station at 9:45 a.m. and 7:45 p.m., making all stops to Burlington GO station.

Two new weekend/holiday westbound bus trips will depart Burlington GO Station at 11:48 a.m. and 9:48 p.m., making all stops to Niagara Falls.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Transportation & Infrastructure