HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Transportation & Infrastructure

Old Posted Yesterday, 5:53 PM

Ford’s top priorities are drinking and driving. The still thinks like a teenager and he has lots of support. Ugh. Somehow I don’t think this one is going to be successful. Thankfully. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.

Old Posted Yesterday, 6:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapht View Post
Ford’s top priorities are drinking and driving. The still thinks like a teenager and he has lots of support. Ugh. Somehow I don’t think this one is going to be successful. Thankfully. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.
There is overwhelming support for stopping the purposeful creation of gridlock in order to force people out of their cars. Bike lanes aren't entirely part of that agenda but are the most visible manifestation as people sit in traffic on what were former two lane roads now reduced to one for barely used bike lanes.

Old Posted Yesterday, 7:49 PM

What exactly is the “purposeful creation of gridlock”? Bike lanes are not built to create gridlock. They are built to provide safer travel option. Everyone is allowed to ride a bike in them. It doesn’t mean you have to but if you choose to drive everywhere in busy cities and complain about other people making that same decision then I don’t know what to tell ya.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Transportation & Infrastructure