HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > General Discussion

Old Posted Apr 23, 2021, 10:25 PM

Hamilton Fire Department is hiring Fire Fighter for 2021

Career Full-Time Probationary Firefighter

Do you have a desire to help keep your community Healthy and Safe? The Hamilton Fire Department is looking for individuals who value and can demonstrate trust, honesty, integrity, compassion and empathy, and teamwork. The successful candidate must perform a number of tasks including: fire protection and rescue services, fire inspection and public education, within established policies and guidelines. We are committed to enhancing equity, diversity and inclusion in our Department. We encourage you to join the Hamilton Fire Department as a Probationary Firefighter and experience one of the most rewarding, engaging and exciting careers you could choose.

Type " Fire " in the Search Jobs line.

https://hreapp.hamilton.ca/psc/hr92e...loyee&SiteId=1

Old Posted Apr 24, 2021, 1:32 PM

Can you take this down. I don't need any more competition.

Old Posted Aug 16, 2021, 3:06 PM

Oh, I think it's a very responsible and honorable job. I hope there are many people that can deal with something like that. Unfortunately, I'm not brave enough, and I won't be the best firefighter. But I know that I always can find a job on this website if I need to, and I'll never be unemployed, and that's all that matters.

Last edited by morenolong; Aug 16, 2021 at 4:05 PM.

Old Posted Aug 30, 2021, 7:47 AM

I wonder how firefighters are not afraid to enter burning houses? Why are they not scared of dangerous fumes from burning pipes or walls? It's so bad for your health. Of course, I'm very grateful to those who save lives, extinguish burning buildings and live for others. Everyone should be proud of the people of this profession. I'd like them to declare themselves more often. They often came to children's schools to tell them about the importance of their work. More often, they talked about safety. In our schools, firefighters talk about how to behave in case of a fire, look for shelter and stay calm. I read about it on their website firerecruitmentaustralia.com.au. I think it's useful for children to read this.

Last edited by eglanchamp; Aug 30, 2021 at 9:18 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > General Discussion