HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Mar 22, 2012, 2:54 PM
Wildcats Rule!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Boy View Post
Downtown on-street parking pilot project info session: Mar 31 from 9-10am at Moncton City Hall

http://downtownmoncton.com/webcura/f...arch222012.pdf

I'm glad to see that they are referring to this as a "pilot project". I still don't think it's a good idea. The answer is really more public parking options in the downtown, especially a new parking garage or two. This is especially true with the announcement regarding the preferred location for the events centre.

On street parking on Main Street is the equivalent of fiddling while Rome burns....

Interesting to see in the paper today that Coun. Bourgeois is going on again about completely closing Main Street to through traffic, at least for two months every summer. This would absolutely destroy Main St as a viable commercial entity and is absolutely ludicrous when you consider that the events centre will be built on Main St!! I wonder if he has thought the implications of this through?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces