HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Asia-Pacific > Taiwan

Old Posted Apr 18, 2006, 3:02 AM

Greater Taipei Transportation Plan

Old Posted Apr 18, 2006, 5:37 AM
Utopia Society

that's seriously great! perhaps a little too great. anyway, this article will bring u back to what's happening in 2 months time.

2006.04.18  中國時報
捷運板土線 預定五月底通車
喬慧玲/台北報導

捷運又有新路線要通車了。板橋線第二階段和土城線已展開試營運,月底進行初履勘,將有6座車站加入營運,未來土城、板橋居民到台北車站只須25分鐘,比搭公車足足省下半小時車程。預定五月底、六月初正式上路。

板橋線第二階段和土城線自目前的捷運新埔站往西南延伸,沿文化路經板橋車站特定區、南雅南路、四川路轉土城金城路、中央路、中央路三段至承天路口止,沿途設有板橋站、府中站、亞東醫院站、海山站、土城站、永寧站以及土城機廠,全長7.5公里。

東區至土城 僅需35分鐘

台北市捷運局表示,板橋土城線通車後,捷運藍線將由南港昆陽站到土城永寧站,捷運路網也從69.1公里增加到76.6公里。土城民眾到東區只需約35分鐘,比起目前搭公車至少要1小時節省大量通勤時間。北縣樹林、鶯歌和三峽地區民眾進出北市也更方便,並進一步帶動台北都會區海山走廊周邊衛星都市繁榮。

增9電聯車 運量多10萬人

板橋土城線通車後,藍線每日運量初估將增加10萬人次,台北捷運公司也添購9部新電聯車因應。目前板南線尖峰時段班距約3分半鐘,未來可望縮短至3分鐘以下。

板橋土城線從民國八十八年動工,因遇板橋遠揚社區住戶抗爭,工程延宕多年,對在縣府上班的民眾,搭捷運到新埔站後還須轉乘公車,十分不便,該線通車後,對縣府員工、居民都是大利多。其中板橋站也和台鐵板橋新站、高鐵共構連通,乘客轉乘不同交通工具更便利。捷運局將在本月底展開初履勘,若一切順利,最快五月底就可正式營運。

Old Posted Apr 18, 2006, 5:39 AM
Utopia Society

馬周會 再談北北合作 捷運延伸 北市將現「移民」潮
喬慧玲/台北報導

台北市捷運局昨日進行板橋土城線出履勘前的暖身,台北市長馬英九和台北縣長周錫瑋連袂視導工程,2人一路上大談縣市合作。馬英九表示,板橋土城線通車後,北市會有更多人口外移;周錫瑋則樂見其成。

簡報在捷運板橋站舉行。馬英九表示,板橋土城線在他任內動工,在其卸任前完工通車。他上任之初,捷運日運量僅約17萬人次,如今每天有近百萬旅量,成長可觀。台北捷運系統的高度穩定性表現也獲國際軌道土木工程組織肯定,被譽為是舉世最穩定的捷運系統,是項榮耀。

馬英九說,小時候印象中的土城似乎位處偏遠,坐車要1天才到得了,板橋土城線通車後,將有更多北市人口外移到北縣,北縣市已就96項議題達成共識,未來縣市合作,一起提升兩地生活品質,捷運站周邊附加價值預期也將跟著水漲船高。

周錫瑋表示,捷運通車後,預估未來每年北縣人口可以5萬人的速度成長,北縣現有374萬縣民,規模直逼愛爾蘭一個國家,生活水準要提升,須仰賴大眾運輸。未來捷運環狀線仍要請北市捷運局協助興建,陸續闢建安坑、三鶯、汐止線和淡水支線,縣市合作將更緊密,「無論是市在前或縣在前,都是北北一家親」。

視導過程中,北縣民代提出縣府已搬遷,府中站應該為林家花園站,融合地方文化意象和地標;馬英九指示捷運局研究。捷運局長常岐德表示,捷運站名均經民眾、學者專家討論達成共識定案,若要改名,工程浩大,板土線至少要延後通車3個月,可行性不大。

預祝板土線營運順利,捷運局首次在捷運車站內舉辦自助餐會,席開20餘桌。貴賓打趣說,在捷運站內聚餐史無前例,

Old Posted Apr 18, 2006, 11:10 AM
ùH

Quote:
Originally Posted by laikuanchi
Very impressive! Thanx for sharing!!

Old Posted Apr 18, 2006, 2:16 PM
Our world, our village.

GREAT! I'm too impatient that this project realizes!

Last edited by pierre-laurent; Apr 19, 2006 at 1:06 PM.

Old Posted Apr 18, 2006, 4:01 PM
Bamboo Tiger

Impressive indeed! Who's going to pay for it? Or in the case of the Taoyuan lines - who's going to ride it? Like all plans, there will be lots of adjustments - especially once fiscal reality sets in.

Taoyuan
Can't see a need for the the red, orange, or brown line. To my mind, the area would be well served with a loop consisting of the TRA, airport, and green line. Five train links between Taoyuan and Taipei is delusional.

Keelung
One at grade LRV line would cover most of their needs. Anything beyond that is a waste of money.

Ilan
A direct train link is just too expensive. Never gonna happen!

Taipei
Not really convinced the Minsheng line is such a wise investment - I guess it depends on the future of songshan airport.

Thanks for sharing!

Old Posted Apr 18, 2006, 7:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiwan ren
Impressive indeed! Who's going to pay for it? Or in the case of the Taoyuan lines - who's going to ride it? Like all plans, there will be lots of adjustments - especially once fiscal reality sets in.

Taoyuan
Can't see a need for the the red, orange, or brown line. To my mind, the area would be well served with a loop consisting of the TRA, airport, and green line. Five train links between Taoyuan and Taipei is delusional.

Keelung
One at grade LRV line would cover most of their needs. Anything beyond that is a waste of money.

Ilan
A direct train link is just too expensive. Never gonna happen!

Taipei
Not really convinced the Minsheng line is such a wise investment - I guess it depends on the future of songshan airport.

Thanks for sharing!
I agree that funding will be the most difficult obstacle to overcome with the new lines.
However, I won't be worried about the volume of passengers. There are more than 2 million people in Taoyuan, and increasing. There are about 500,000 people in Keelung. The 4 lines are short (<9km each), but can transport commuters to TRA stations. The light rails also have sightseeing values, which is important to Keelung development.
As for the direct train line between Taipei and Ilan, it may be a fantasy for now. However, many people fear that the capacity of Beiyi high way will be overloaded in less than 10 years, a direct train line is necessary for Ilan to serve as the new satellite city for Taipei Metro area. The central government may put money to it once it get passed the environmental evaluation committee, which for now is the barrier for the project, not actually the money.
Minsheng-Shijih line serves both Shijih (pop. >200,000) and Neihu, in which has traffic jam every single day. I'm not so sure about the Minsheng part, but it definitley can transport a lot of people from these two areas.

Bottom line is, yes, money will be a problem, but Taipei does need those lines. We've got the people, and we've got the needs. Plus I really hate scooters!

Old Posted Apr 18, 2006, 9:40 PM

I agree with taiwan ren about having too many planned lines especially with Taoyuan and Keelung. People have to remember that the working population (they make up probably the bulk of MRT passengers) in Taipei city is much higher than its actual population, plus it is also more dense compared to the likes of Taoyuan thus abling it to sustain those extra lines.

btw, is the purple line from Taipei station to the airport the one planned for Taipei Gate? I hope they actually don't have that many stop overs (11) as shown in the diagram... 3 is more than enough for me.

btw, thanks for sharing laikuanchi.

-G'day-

Old Posted Apr 18, 2006, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Kompii
I agree with taiwan ren about having too many planned lines especially with Taoyuan and Keelung. People have to remember that the working population (they make up probably the bulk of MRT passengers) in Taipei city is much higher than its actual population, plus it is also more dense compared to the likes of Taoyuan thus abling it to sustain those extra lines.

btw, is the purple line from Taipei station to the airport the one planned for Taipei Gate? I hope they actually don't have that many stop overs (11) as shown in the diagram... 3 is more than enough for me.

-G'day-
Yes, the purple line is the Airport line with the Taipei terminal as the new "Twin Tower". There are two types of services on this line, one is express with 2 stops in between the airport and taipei main station, the other is local, which makes all stops shown and continues onto the Taoyuan blue line. Express train from Taipei Main Station to Airport is 35 min while local takes about 70 min.

Old Posted Apr 18, 2006, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laikuanchi
Yes, the purple line is the Airport line with the Taipei terminal as the new "Twin Tower". There are two types of services on this line, one is express with 2 stops in between the airport and taipei main station, the other is local, which makes all stops shown and continues onto the Taoyuan blue line. Express train from Taipei Main Station to Airport is 35 min while local takes about 70 min.
Thanks for the prompt response. That makes much more sense now Can't wait till its completion.

-G'day-

Old Posted Apr 19, 2006, 1:24 PM
Our world, our village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Kompii

-G'day-
yes thanks for sharing..

some terminus maybe too far ( for example Ree-feng(瑞芳)) in relation to the center of Taipei city, but this could be a chance to balance the greater Taipei's development et to allot better the taipeite population. of course, the railways don't bring necessarily the development, but i don't know a developped country which had expanded without an excellent railways network.

Old Posted Apr 24, 2006, 3:29 PM

good map for you

from mukiryoku.com
http://www.mukiryoku.com/railmap.html

Old Posted Apr 24, 2006, 5:47 PM
ùH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giroppon
good map for you
Welcome "Giroppon"

Nice Map you've shown us~

Old Posted May 18, 2006, 5:11 AM
Bamboo Tiger

Taoyuan Master Plan -

Purple Line (TRA Truck Line)
Proposed stations north to south:

Taoyuan Industrial Park *
Taoyuan
Taoyuan County Government *
Yuan Ze University *
Neili
Chung Yuan University *
Jhongli
Pingjen *

*new stations

Last edited by Coyett; May 18, 2006 at 12:18 PM.

Old Posted May 19, 2006, 1:02 AM
Our world, our village.

thx for sharing! obviousely, i like the idea that the subway network arrives utile Taoyuan and developpment which will come with.

Old Posted Jun 13, 2006, 1:53 AM
Utopia Society

開發淡海、高雄新市鎮 宣告失敗
彭漣漪/台北報導

由於開發不如預期,推動近20年的淡海及高雄新市鎮開發計畫正式宣告失敗,經建會昨日宣布開發區域大幅限縮為原來的四分之一,已開發近196公頃土地,將盡速出清,未開發的部份則停止開發。

行政院經建會昨通過「修訂淡海及高雄新市鎮開發執行計畫」草案,縮減開發範圍,淡海新市鎮的部份,從1756公頃縮減至446公頃,高雄新市鎮從2174縮減至525公頃,已開發的部份有的可能轉向做為休閒旅遊、優質住宅、商業區之用,以增加利用價值。原本列入開發計畫、但現在喊停的區域,則解除各種限制,回覆土地原本使用。

區域限縮為原來四分之一

內政部營建署組長方文銓表示,過去兩個新市鎮一共賣出40公頃,得款90億元,目前政府基金還負債324億元,如果剩下的196公頃可以全數賣出,預計可再進帳640億元,政府基金就不會賠。

經建會與內政部於民國77年研擬「興建中低收入住宅方案」報院核定,選定開發淡海和高雄兩個新市鎮,原本是為中低收入戶住宅,不過民國84年後不動產市場陷入低迷,使新市鎮開發目標不符時宜,再加上人口成長趨緩、政府相關建設未能配合等因素,使新市鎮銷售情形不佳。

方文銓指出,淡海新市鎮一坪雖然只銷售12萬元,但距離紅樹林捷運站還有10.8公里,位置偏遠,使得銷售情形不理想;現在交通部已有共識,可望撥出70億元經費蓋輕軌捷運,最快6年後可通車,屆時交通將大幅改善。

高雄新市鎮交通雖然便利,但一坪要賣7萬,比附近的房屋貴,銷售情形也不佳。另外,除了林口新市鎮,台中港區、高雄大坪頂兩個新市鎮都已喊停;台灣5個新市鎮開發有的喊停、有的修正,還在摸索成功的方法中。

according to this article it appears Danhai Line has revived! however, the original heavy rail plan will be replaced by light rail instead due to cost considerations. the soonest completion time is 6 years from now. but that's highly unlikely to happen.

Danhai Line

Running on elevated tracks from Danhai New Town, the Danhai line, a medium-capacity-mode, joins the Danshui line at Hongshulin Station. The line is about 10.8 km with six stations and a maintenance depot.

This is the current Metro network. The planned Danhai Line spins off from Hongshuilin Station of Danshui Line (in red towards the top)

The purple line is the planned Danhai Line.

Old Posted Jun 16, 2006, 12:18 AM
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

well good news!!!!

Old Posted Jun 18, 2006, 2:07 AM

does anyone have pics of the new mrt line that recently opened?

Old Posted Jun 18, 2006, 6:38 AM
Utopia Society

^
nothing special man. just a few additional underground stations on the blue line. the designs are all roughly similar to the existing one.

Old Posted Jun 24, 2006, 4:20 AM
Bamboo Tiger

Xinyi Maglev

Taipei Times
Taipei eyeing maglev trains

STAFF WRITER, WITH AGENCIES
Saturday, Jun 24, 2006,Page 3
Taipei plans to import magnetically levitated (maglev) trains from Japan, the Chinese-language newspaper United Daily News said yesterday. The company in charge of building the 4.5km Xinyi District Light Rail plans to use the same maglev system used at the 2005 World Exposition in Aichi, Japan, the paper said....... http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiw.../24/2003315353

Last edited by Coyett; Jun 27, 2006 at 12:18 PM.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Asia-Pacific > Taiwan